MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
BPX | 80mm (2280) M.2 NGFF | PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSD | PHISON E7
Say hello to GB/s : The Next Evolution of Solid State Drives
MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof eXpress (BPX) 80mm (2280) M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe SSDs are changing the
conversation from MB/s to GB/s - unleashing sequential read/write speeds over 4X faster than SATA SSDs
at a blistering 2.6GB (2,600MB/s) and 1.3GB/s (1,300MB/s) respectively.
Featuring the Phison E7 controller, BPX solid state drives use the NVMe
interface to maximize bandwidth while lowering latency and power consumption for
guaranteed peak performance under the heaviest workloads.
BPX drives empower gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals by opening a new realm of
possibilities in the world of high-end computing while also an ideal solution for
read-intensive enterprise servers and data center applications.
Get the most out of your notebook / Ultrabook / NUC mini PC / All-In-One /
workstation; experience GB/s performance today with BPX.
Industry Leading NVM Express® (NVMe) Interface
NVMe (Non-Volatile Media Express) is an SSD storage interface that sheds the
burden of legacy AHCI commands for uncompromised performance that saves power even throughout data-intensive workloads over a 5-year period.
With a lower latency than that of today's traditional hard disk drives and SATA SSDs,
BPX drives create a more responsive computing experience.
PCI Express® Gen 3 x4
MyDigitalSSD BPX drives use a four-lane PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe) interface to
maximize your computing experience; delivering exceptional throughput
performance and latency in this client solid state drive.
Built with scalability in mind, BPX drives are backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0
and 1.1; limited only by their respective bandwidths.
PHISON E7 Controller
The PHISON E7 (PS5007-E7) controller is built to safeguard mission-critical
data with end-to-end data path protection and a SmartECC™ engine to ensure data
integrity during high-speed transfers. It also utilizes
firmware algorithms such as SmartFlush™ and an optional P-fail circuitry to
prevent in-flight data loss from sudden power interruptions, as well as advanced
security features driven with a 256bit AES engine.
Additionally, the E7 controller supports NVMe L1
sub-state with less than 5mW in L1.2 low power mode, a key requirement for next-generation notebooks.
Powerful, Efficient, and Versatile
MyDigitalSSD BPX drives can be used as a boot device
in a variety of systems with a free PCIe 2.0/3.0 M.2 socket, including Z97 / X99 / Z170 based
motherboards, modern notebooks, and small form factor PC's like the Intel® NUC.
can also serve as added ultra-high-speed storage in virtually any desktop with a
spare PCIe slot combined with a PCIe adapter.
- Phison E7 (PS5007-E7) Controller
- 2D MLC with 4-plane High-performance NAND
- NVM Express® 1.2 Interface
- PCI Express® Gen 3 x4
- Small and Easy-to-install M.2 Form Factor
- End-to-End Data Path Protection
- AES-256 Encryption
- Power Loss Protection using Intelligent Cache Management
- Low Power Mode Supports L1.2
- Built-in Voltage Detector for Power Failure Protection
- Built-in Voltage Regulators GPIO pins and Built-in UART
- Hardware ECC (BCH) up to 120bit/2KB
- Built-in Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
- SMART, TRIM, and RAID Support
- Smart ECC™ - RAID ECC Protection
- Windows & OSX Support
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Unmatched price for performance - up to 2.6/1.3GB/s sequential read/write
- Outperforms SATA SSDs transfer speeds by over 4X
- MyDigitalSSD's fastest gaming SSD that noticeably reduces load times
- Provides a more immersive user experience for increased productivity
- Optimized register interface and command set lowers
- Fast application launch and file loading
- Exceptional workload efficiency
- Ideal for intensive workloads such as Ultra HD (4K) video creation, CAD,
data analysis, and engineering simulations